Magerack Solar Mounting System is rail-based solar mounting system that is reliable, easy-to-install and cost-effective. It provides a complete line of roof attachment solutions for all types of sloped roofs. Its patented L-foot with flashing is the most popular roof attachments among installers. The tile hook is the strongest and most versatile tile hook. The steel-roof tile hook offers unique solutions for residential stone-coated steel roofs. The standoff comes with L-bracket that has up to 2” of lateral and vertical adjustment capability.
Magerack rails are strong and can support rail spans up to 8 feet. It comes in various lengths to help reduce unnecessary cut and in both clear and black anodized.
Features and Benefits
- Made with extruded structural aluminum alloy 6061-T6.
- Strong design that meets CBC 2013 and international building codes for up to eight-foot rail span.
- Various lengths of rails minimizing wasteful cutoffs.
- One size of bolts require only one size of socket.
- UL 2703 compliance, PE certified and Class ‘A’ Fire Rating.